1. Insert Micro SD Card into camera.
- Micro SD Card slot should be located at the side of the camera.
2. Switch on the camera by clicking on the Power/Mode button.
3. Ensure that the Camera’s Wi-Fi is switched on.
- The Wi-Fi on the camera can be switched on by clicking on the “Wi-Fi” button. See Above.
- A Wi-Fi indicator will start flashing or blinking to indicate that it is switched on.
- Note that the Wi-Fi indicator blinks only when the camera is not connected to any device. It switches to a solid light when paired with a device.
4. Switch Camera to Photo Mode.
- Press the mode button to switch mode to Photo.
- A light indicator should indicate whether the camera is on video or photo mode.
5. On your mobile device, go to your Wi-Fi settings and connect to the camera.
- Locate and connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot.
- The Madventure 360 Wi-Fi hotspot usually has the label QJXJ followed by a six digit numeric code.
- Key in the default password: 12345678
6. Mount the camera on the tripod. See Camera & Tripod Set-Up